Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

life-size


Did you ever think to yourself… “I am in need of a manikin. Yes, a life-sized anatomical human model is what I need.” Well you are in luck my friend. While walking on in the garment district (clearly), I found this store entirely dedicated solely to manikins. Awesome. And of course… one must document. Now, I don’t think I’ve ever actually been to a manikin store per say. I mean, I’ve been to stores that have manikins on display, but never an entire store of just manikins. And may I say, I that this is a pretty nice one… as manikin stores go.

So strike a pose, hold it for eternity, and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. just don't get locked in after dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you purchase one or did you just browse?
    Or perhaps you could acquire some random parts and assemble them according to your specific whim at any particular time. Do they sell parts or just complete assembled units? I may have to visit the store myself to find these things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, I didn't purchase anything there. I was passing by on the street and the store caught my eye. I believe it's on 26th st on the west side. I don't remember the cross street. Sorry. But I hope you find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete